LYNNE SIMONE FINE ART Custom Pastels Specializing in Pet Portraits

.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS COMMISSION

Finished this just in the nick of time for a friend to give to her daughter as a Christmas gift. Somethimes I work better under a bit of pressure...sometimes not. In this case, I finished the majority in a two day period. Whew! I am going to concentrate on finishing things more quickly in the New Year...consider it a resolution. That and create more, smaller pieces. I have several exhibits coming up...the first being at The Spirit of the Hand Gallery in February. I would like to do some smaller interesting multimedia pieces...especially since it is a high traffic retail store and I will be in there in time for Valentine's Day. There is an opportunity to actually make some money and I must take full advantage! I'll have to reinvent myself a bit for that....whoo hoo the excitement!

1 comment:

Maria said...

What cuties! Great job, Lynne.