LYNNE SIMONE FINE ART Custom Pastels Specializing in Pet Portraits

.

Monday, September 1, 2008

PEACE, LOVE AND ROOF ENVY




Ijust realized that one post in a month and a half is not consistent with the goal of a blogger. I will strive to do better and try to keep up with my friend, Karen. How she writes daily, keeps a house, 3 kids (boys, at that!) and a husband is beyond me!




Girls weekend was amazing...I have the best friends who spoiled me rotten and gave me the best birthday weekend ever. Thanks, girls...love you lots. I will never forget my 40th celebration....up on the roof, down on the beach, jello shots in the kitchen (remind me to share the realization of what the ingredients of gelatin are one of these days...I may never do another one;)!!)dinner out, partying in John's Pass, trying to dance in a much too small hole in the wall bar, having Ants Marching played for me...I KNEW he could do it!!! Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've left something for you over on my blog!

Maria said...

I know you had a great time. The pictures are really good!

Maria