LYNNE SIMONE FINE ART Custom Pastels Specializing in Pet Portraits

.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME





I was VERY creative today, pumping out two small 5'x7' landscapes. They are framed and ready to go to the HARVEST OF ART in a little over three weeks. I am really enjoying the freedom of painting something small...by freedom, I mean I don't have to commit to a huge project that I know will take weeks. I know each one of these can be finished within an hour or two and I'm throwing myself into each one. I literally have hundreds of photos stuffed in boxes that I am resurrecting and going through. I think flowers will be next...I have so many referrence photos. Tomorrow, a field trip to the Chinsegut Nature Center outside Brooksville with Mary Alice Queiros and members of the Art League to sketch the old historic building and grounds.


Plein Air Painting....


LOVE my creative Wednesdays!

No comments: